Using GetResponse to strive ahead in your Affiliate Marketing Career
Getresponse Autoresponder Review
As you’ve probably noticed, I’m on a mission to expand my business. So I’ve been trying every list-building technique in the book. More subscribers, more potential sales.
You wanna know what works best so far? It’s giving visitors lots of creative ways to sign up for my list.
So I’ve been exploring the collection of form types included in my GetResponse email marketing account.
For example, on my blog, I can create a scroll form that follows the reader as they scroll down the page — a friendly reminder to sign up for updates. Or place a fixed-bar form at the top of the reader’s browser, so it’s always in view.
And GetResponse includes interesting ways to grab attention — a shake form that … well, it shakes (very gently) to catch the reader’s eye. There’s an exit pop-up form you can set to appear when the reader is leaving (to reduce bounces). And an image pop-up form that allows you to add a colorful photo or image.
One of my strategies is to offer a sign-up incentive. I use a download form that releases the e-document and adds the new subscriber to my marketing list
You can customize these forms. In fact, there’s a Color Magic tool that matches the form colors to the colors on your website or blog automatically. And any form can be coded to add the new subscriber to the campaign of your choice.
Difficult? Nope. After I finish choosing the settings, I copy a snippet of code and paste it into the website HTML — and there it is, looking great.
What else? Oh yes, you can add custom fields to the form. The extra data is useful for segmenting my list, personalizing messages, and providing dynamic content.
As you know, I started using social media to build my list. (If you’re not, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee.) GetResponse has free tools that integrate sign-up forms with everyday business tools like Facebook, WordPress, PrestaShop, Joomla, WooCommerce, and many more.
To sum up, I couldn’t be happier with the growth of my email list. Once you get forms in place, they keep working night and day, week after week. And if a particular form seems to be under-producing, I can run an A/B test and then tweak it to find out what works best.
Click this link to try GetResponse free for 30 days.
What is GetResponse?
Getresponse is one of the most popular Marketing tools available for you to use in your online endeavor. In short, this program will collect your customers E-mails.. (Your List) Help you create quality E-mails and newsletters, and best of all, this is your Auto-Responder. This program will systematically keep in contact with your customers Automatically.
This really is a must have for any online marketer. >>TRY IT OUT >>
There are different levels of subscriptions to Getresponse, and if your a beginner, you can’t go past the basic $15 P/M E-mail plan. It is only a small outlay per month but will prove imperative throughout your journey. You will find you use it EVERY day, and it WILL make your life easier.
All the Getresponse plans cover the basic key features and include :
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- create and send from a wide range of templates
- the best autoresponder functionality on the market
- responsive email designs to use
- split testing options
- in-depth reporting to help you
- RSS / blog to-email functionality can be added
- comprehensive segmentation options
- ever important social network sharing
Autoresponders are e-newsletters that are sent to your customers at intervals determined by you – just set them up so that immediately after somebody signs up to your mailing list, they receive a welcome message from your business; and then a week later they could receive a discount offer for some of your products or services; three weeks later they could receive an encouragement to follow you on social media. And so on and so on.
The GetResponse autoresponder function is a key selling point – it offers one of the most comprehensive feature sets available.
Send your list either time-based or action-based messages; time-based options include cycles like the example above, and action-based messages can be triggered by user actions or information, for example:
- # of opens
- # of clicks
- # of subscribers to your particular lists
- any changes in contact preferences
- completed transactions / goals
- dates such as birthdays
- or changes in user data
Getresponse recently launched a new version of their new autoresponder function, called ‘Marketing Automation.’
This allows you to create basically an ‘automation flowchart’ that instructs Getresponse what to do if a user opens a particular offer, clicks on a certain link etc.
This kind of functionality goes way beyond what’s traditionally been on offer from autoresponders, and allows you to create a user journey that can be customised to the nth degree.
Try GetResponse for yourself and boost your online business
Check Out The FREE Getresponse Autoresponder Webinar..
The GetResponse Autoresponder is a feature-rich online marketing solution, fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1 million+ subscribers). For over 10 years, it has provided easy-to-use, self-service applications and expert support for creating and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet and email service providers, GetResponse has maintained the highest possible deliverability standards for over a decade, ensuring that our customers’ messages deliver the highest possible return on their email marketing investment.
– 300+ industry templates – Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. Use the intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors.
– A/B Testing – To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash − and lost customers!
– Email Analytics – Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. See the big picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily.
– Guaranteed Deliverability – GetResponse applies over 10 years of expert human and automated system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. From the automated list hygiene, to the established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant.
– Social media integration – Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks − and you need to be there! GetResponse puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs today!
– Online surveys – With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
– GetResponse mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime. Add subscribers manually or import from your address book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business!
– Coaching and support – GetResponse expert staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits. Whether you’re a team of one or 20, we’ll work with you ever step of the way so you market smarter and faster − without adding staff. Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
– GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period. The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
Keep track of your Affiliate Sales Via the Affiliate Sales Tracking Spreadsheet