Four Percent Group – My First Affiliate Program (My Review)
Why did I choose Vick Strizheus and the Four Percent Group?
I guess I stumbled across Vic and The four percent group by accident.. Purely just the right thing at the right time scrolled down my Facebook Feed.
So.. It was March 29th 2017 and this ad flashed up, asking me if I was interested in a FREE E-book entitled “7 Steps To success, How to make money as an Affiliate Marketer”
I was sceptical, but intrigued enough to hit the button. I entered in my Email address, which i am always hesitant to do, knowing the barrage of mail that follows, and BOOM. Taken to a short video presentation and started watching.
Vic came on and introduced himself and the Four Percent Group. He came across as confident, direct, succinct and really made sense to me. I read up on all I could find, did a couple of Google searches, and was confident enough to say “lets give it a go”!
The name “Four Percent Group” i found quite clever. Being in Retail my entire life, I am well familiar with the 80/20 rule of … everything. Basically 20% of your Product makes 80% of your Revenue. Same concept in Vic’s case. He explains that out of everyone out there that wants to make a better life for themselves, 80% will talk, complain, and generally procrastinate about doing anything about it. The remaining 20% will ACTUALLY get off their ass and do something about it. I wanted to be one of these people.
Now.. Break this 20% group of people into the 80/20 and you have 80% who try.. but don’t know, don’t have the right tools, need guidance and generally struggle to make any traction. The remaining 20% of the top 20% (which is 4% of your original group) follow the right steps, get the right training, and stay motivated enough to really succeed.
I wanted to be a part of this group!
Let me break it down a bit here..
The fist 7 step program is a series of videos, explaining the whole system. I can’t possibly explain in masses of detail, but if you are keen to have a look, I would recommend you having a look for yourself.
Basically selling the product of selling the product. If that makes sense. What I really loved first off the bat, was the introduction to whole range of other programs and networks to aid and boost your business. Now, fair warning, some of these businesses ARE affiliates of VIC’s, and in turn mine.. and if you ever join the program will be yours as well. That concept doesn’t bother me too much, as he did find me, he is teaching me, and if I’m successful through his teaching, fair enough he should be rewarded for that effort. Which is ULTIMATELY what affiliate marketing is all about.
From the FREE 7 steps training program, which is WELL worth the cost of your E-mail address, he does prompt you to keep going. There is plenty more he can offer you, but he doesn’t force it down your throat which I found most pleasing. He simply offers a “Pro Level” membership. This will cost you $47USD a month to become a pro member, and there you will be sent through the “Operation 100K” training program.
Vic’s attempt to lead you to 100k affiliate income in just 90 days.
This is where Vic himself, starts as a complete Newbie, setting up brand new affiliate accounts, and walks you through EVERY step of becoming an affiliate marketer for himself. This excited me, as I didn’t know what I was doing, and I was very interested in being hand held through the process.
So currently I’m going through the process, and of his tutorial releases, and I’m just waiting for episode 9 to be released, and onwards I will continue my journey.
My Conclusions on Vic and the Four Percent Group..
Give it a go for yourself!! .. is all I can say.
- It’s NO risk to check out the “7 Steps to Results” tutorial and will only take a couple of hours of your life.
- Its LOW risk to try the Operation 100k program at $47USD a month. At WORST.. it’s going to set you back 150 bucks and your WILL LEARN… ALOT! That much is a certainty.
As Vic explains, this is a SYSTEM. Put in the hard work now, Set up all the pieces in place, and reap the rewards for your effort in the long term. Don’t, for a second, think this is a way to get money quickly. Like anything worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
I will keep you guys posted on my journey!
Stay Motivated! Stick With It! and let me know how you go!