5 Best Funnel Creating Software Tools for 2021
So you’re looking to build your own Sales Funnel.. Where to start?
What is the Best Funnel Creating Software available to do that?
We have already talked about the definition and meaning of marketing funnels , and why they are important to your business, and how to make them work for you, and we have also given plenty of tips on the elements that compose them. All the Training is readily available in the Complete Clickfunnels Course.
In this article we will continue to explain the “Unique Recipe” of the Marketing funnel, and the best funnel creating software to make them. Funnels have become one of the preferred ways to generate conversions through marketing activities. Given that “public” platforms compete for users’ attention in a thousand ways and these are increasingly distracted, the idea is to, once this attention has been obtained, continue to stimulate it on a more personal and private channel, direct, creating, step by step, the opportunity to sell our products and services.
Marketing funnels allow you to “filter” traffic in the direction you choose, by making sure that the most interested (and, consequently, more interesting) users are self-selecting, following a predetermined path and after this they not only allow us to sell, but very often create a loyal audience that responds positively to other campaigns and helps us to increase our contacts with lower costs than previous lead generation campaigns.
Useful tools and tools to create a marketing funnel
ClickFunnels is one of the main choices for those who create and use marketing funnels. This tool allows us to easily create all the pages of our funnel. The software has been around for more than 5 years, and the company headed by one of the Top Digital Marketers in the world. The software is constantly going through updates, and evolving to suit todays growing Digital Marketing World.
With SO many resources at your fingertips, it’s pretty hard to go past the Clickfunnels Platform. Just look at what’s Available in the Clickfunnels World.
Both those of registration, both those in which we show free content and the paid areas of the site where subscribers or those who pay can access other material.
So with Clickfunnels we can create our landing pages, thank you pages, pages with free and premium content, and the platform doesn’t require you to have a separate site to make it all work. This tool was created by Russel Brunson one of the funnel wizards who now earns millions of dollars: this, thanks to Brunson’s branding work, between ebooks and events, has made Clickfunnels very popular: surely you have heard of it or have seen some video or Facebook ad …
- Very easy to use, beginner friendly.
- Ready-made funnel templates in which you just have to insert the content and away you go
- Easy integrations with many payment systems & Autoresponders
- MASSIVE amount of Training Tools at your disposal
- Clickfunnels is The Quickest Builder Available
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Teaches YOU how to be an Affiliate Marketer
- The price is higher than others, especially if you want to have few limits in terms of the number of funnels
- limited in graphics while others allow you to have more complete editors that allow full graphic customization
- Clickfunnels instead for a full customization will require you to work with the code – ( Aimed more at the beginner Funnel Builder )
Landing pages aren’t much use without a system to manage contacts and create automated email sequences.
Infusionsoft does just that by working as a customer relationship manager (CRM) and as a marketing and sales software. Created specifically for new or small businesses, Infusionsoft promises to help you increase your sales with its features for creating funnels and analyzing results.
- Infusionsoft is considered one of the tools in the industry with the best user experience, using it is very easy and fast, plus there is a lot of attention to the user training side.
- Here too the price is not the most popular, with 500 contacts and without advanced functions of payment buttons in emails and customer tracking in ecommerce, you already pay $ 80 per month (others are free with a small number of contacts).
- Plus, all new customers have to pay $ 299 (one time fee) when they open their account to get the training.
A competitor to InfusionSoft, ActiveCampaign takes marketing automation to the next level.
In fact, this tool, in addition to doing what other CRM and Email Marketing software do, offers very interesting integrated features, such as having emails with dynamic content that changes based on the customer’s personal data, funnel that based on the actions of the user in the email respond with the appropriate message to the next step …
- The aforementioned benefits of intelligent email automation are priceless and can be implemented without going crazy.
- Another advantage is the affordable prices: with 500 contacts you start at just $ 19 a month!
- Surely to make the most of the functions of this tool you need to have more preparation and experience than for others on the market.
- Another drawback, common to these platforms is that the integrations with many Apps and Sites are not native so you will have to buy them separately.
Another Big in the world of Marketing Automation GetResponse , one of the oldest in the market with an experience of over 15 years (many of the modern Italian marketers 15 years ago went to high school, and some to middle school!).
In addition to providing all the services that CRM and Marketing Automation Software normally offer, GetResponse also allows you to create landing pages directly from within (thus making tools like ClickFunnels useless) or hosting webinars. By buying the right features then you have a complete platform for your marketing especially when it comes to funnels and membership!
- Very simple interface and easy to manage
- Very affordable price: it starts with $ 17 a month for the basic plan up to 1000 email contacts. >> Start a 30 Day Trial <<
- Another advantage is the “deliverability” that is the number of emails delivered that are not blocked in the spam filters.
- For many such tools it is a mole and some refuse to give true data, GetResponse claims an email delivery rate of 99% and users who use it are all satisfied.
- The graphical interface and the ability to customize using CSS and HTML is a little limited
- The templates for the landing pages are a little dated compared to the competition. Although the software is constantly evolving
WishPond proposes itself as an all-in-one marketing platform, since it allows not only to manage contacts and create email automations but also to create landing pages, pages for both social and non-social competitions, push ups for sites, referral links and much more.
All of these tools are very useful in putting together the pieces of a funnel, especially today, in an environment where, there are still landing pages, lead magnets and emails working, but where people want much more interactive contours and sometimes attention must be captured in a more innovative way than usual “click here and download this”.
- The program is very flexible and lends itself to many uses.
- Certainly for already savvy marketers it can be used at its best right away, for others it may have too many things at the same time, even if the user interface is very simple.
- Some users have complained about a drag and drop interface that is not too responsive and some difficulties in having a full graphic customization.
- On the price side it is certainly not low but one thing must be said: it depends on what you are looking for.
- If $ 49 a month up to 1000 leads is more expensive than Active Campaign or GetResponse, it’s always cheaper than InfusionSoft, plus unlimited landing pages and social contests are included in the price of the basic plan.
In summary: What is the Best Funnel Creating Software Tool?
There is no definitive answer to tell you which marketing funnel tool you should use or which is the Best Funnel Creating Software. There are many features to look for while others depend on your needs, your budget, your work (how many contacts you have, how many do you expect to get with lead generation in the coming months, you need more accounts because you have an agency …).
The advice therefore is:
“Don’t be guided either by the lowest possible price or by the comparison between the price and the number of features, because everything is relative to what you want to achieve.”
I went through the 100 Day Affiliate Bootcamp Training Course, and THAT taught me everything I need to know about building funnels. I have seen lots of other Funnel Building Software’s since then, and I always go back to Clickfunnels.
** If you’re not sure where to start today, I would do the 30 Day One Funnel Away Challenge.
It’s only a $100 investment ( which they will teach you how to sell over and over ) and at the end of the training you will have a Real live Sales Funnel, up and running and Earning for you. It’s like a done for you business, and uses the Best Funnel Creating Software.
But.. There are dozens and dozens of tools that you can find, some maybe more suitable for you or simply cheaper that you only need while doing your experiments.
Surely the minimum wage to check if there is can be defined as:
- Not too complicated interface
- Management of contacts and lists as simplified as possible
- Highest possible email delivery rate
- Possibility of Graphic Customization
- A / B Split Testing
- Reporting and Analytics to check performance and always improve
Also remember that, the Best Funnel Creating Software fortunately, many of these tools offer a free trial for a few days so that you can familiarize yourself with the features and understand what you can need, also to guide you in choosing between the different tariff plans that correspond to different options and to the choice of extra features (everyone has them) to buy later.
An example of an extra feature to consider can be this: if you already have an ecommerce or if you are aiming to create an online store, the feature that automatically sends an email to people who had started a purchase process but then left is essential. If you notice the email field is one of the first in the forms for this reason. So if a person did not finish the purchase process because they were interrupted or distracted and then forgot, you will remind them by recovering a customer.
Here this is a feature that is worth having is that it is usually never included in the cheapest or free plans … So for each specific feature you see, you must first compare it to your situation and your projects.
So what is the Best Funnel Creating Software in my opinion? I would go for Clickfunnels. >> Get Your 14 Day Clickfunnel Trial Now <<